Oracle Test ManagerOracle Test Manager has the following system requirements:
- Operating System (32 bit versions only): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows 7, Windows 2008
- Memory: Minimum 2 GB.
- System: x86 32-bit processor, 1.5 GHz or faster
- Disk Space: 10 GB minimum free (at least 3 GB free on the system drive)
- Browser: Internet Explorer 6.x, 7.x, 8.x, Firefox 3.0/3.5
- Database: Oracle Database 10g or 11g
- Application Server: Oracle WebLogic 11g (10.3.2.0)
Note:These are minimum requirements only and actual requirements for Oracle Test Manager will vary depending on the quantity of test assets stored and number of concurrent users accessing the application. If you have a large quantity of test cases, requirements or issues stored and/or are deploying Oracle Test Manager for a team greater than 10 users, you should consider deploying Oracle Test Manager on a faster server class machine with additional RAM recommended.
Additional NotesThe following are additional notes about system requirements:
- The ATS installer can automatically install and configure an Oracle 10g Express Edition (XE) database for use with Oracle Load Testing and Oracle Test Manager. Although this is useful for demos, for production usage switching to Oracle's 11g Enterprise Edition database is highly recommended. Oracle 11g Standard Edition and Oracle 10g EE or SE are also supported.
- System memory requirements do not take into account other processes that may be running and using memory on your system, reducing free uncommitted memory available.
- When installed on the same machine, Oracle Load Testing and Oracle Test Manager will run on the same server and use shared system resources. Oracle Functional Test/OpenScript are separate applications that have their own memory and CPU requirements.