|Who I am??|
- Designing and coordinating the implementation and availability of the QA test environments, and ensuring compatibility of QA test.
- Creating test plans, test scenarios, test cases and test scripts/procedures for carrying out GUI, Functional, Regression and Integration Tests at various stages in the SDLC.
- Designing and executing test plans and gap analysis to ensure that business requirements and functional specifications are tested and fulfilled; generating Unit Test Defect / Review Reports.
- Verifying change requests & defects; tracking & communicating test plans, test results & unresolved problems; updating Error Log / Suggestion Log & explaining system bugs to programmers.
- Setting out quality standards for various operational areas, ensuring a high-quality customer experience, while adhering to the SLAs and work processes.
- Involved in creating awareness for driving the projects and process improvement strategy & methodology, ensuring maximum efficiency.
- Monitoring the overall functioning of processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to maximize customer satisfaction level.
|What is my objective:|
* stuck inside code --no idea how to navigate further....this is your blog
* looking for tech news update ...this is your blog
* Preparing new framework for test automation and you need different approach in detailed...this is your blog
* Preparing for testing exam........this is your blog
* Looking for job......this is your blog
|When I update my blog:|
|Where you will catch me:|
|Follow the Blog|
|Follow in Twitter||ani01104|
|Mail Me your email@example.com|
|Few of my success stories:|
Distinction of receiving the following awards in Genpact