|What is the importance of downing the execution time?|
Please read here for the best Approach for automation.
|File Structure and size:|
Now what ever framework we develop ,the structure always resides inside the Hard disk.Even if we came up with high speed data bus,high speed data transfer mechanism,during execution it is seen the number of files ,structure and file size slow down the process.
- if the file size is very less that means we need to incorporate a lot of files….. the seek and latency time goes high
- if the file size is high that means we are including every thing inside one library and seek time becomes high.
The guideline for file design is written below:
- try to write same functions into a file but do not club all the function into a single file.
- Number of files which will be loaded first (like-common functions –common to the entire flow..needs to be called almost every steps, path library) should be less 2/3.
- library specific to a module will be loaded dynamically and will be released after use.
- Garbage collector should be called after dropping one file . it depends on the scenario to scenario.
- More over any point of time the files are handled can not exceed 3/4.
- Try using lightweight HTML reporting instead of Excel Reporting.(excel-2000 and above takes heavy space in RAM….it is always greater than 2 MB.
- Using of CSV as a input file is the best approach. One more best approach is to use XML.